TechServeTO is currently accepting volunteers that can assist with the operations of the organization and to call older adults. As such a volunteer, you would be responsible for one of the following tasks (we will give you the option of any of the below tasks):
- Calling older adults to resolve technical problems
- Assisting us create content (e.g. flyers, blog posts) that would help promote our organization
- Helping with outreach activities to seniors organizations so that we can access more seniors in need
- Assisting with technological needs that our organization may have
- Helping to market TechServeTO to increase our charitable reach
- Other general co-ordination activities crucial to our operations
- Helping to form TechServeTO’s go-forward strategy to maximize impact in the community
These roles are central to expanding the reach and impact of TechServeTO and helping seniors. By signing up you commit to a minimum 5 hour volunteer commitment per week.
Upon signing up, we will contact you within 24-48 hours with more information and training materials. Also, refer to FAQ for more information or email us at: [email protected].
Note that we will call you as part of the screening process to understand your motivations for volunteering with us, how you learned about us, and what you would like to get out of this experience. This will be a 5-10 minute discussion.